Thursday, July 31, 2008

Congratulations to Ivan & Yvonne

Baby Ian has finally arrived on 21 Jul 2008!

I was so excited when Yvonne was admitted to Mt A. to induce due to her blood pressure was on the higher side. I kept waking up in the middle of the night. Silly me, as if I'm the one who is in labour. When I was at work I kept checking my hp to see any sms. Even sms Ivan to ask him for updates, hope he did not find me annoying. Finally, in the evening I received Ivan sms. So eagar to visit them but I knew both newly promoted parents will be very tired, so we decided to visit them the next day.

Some pictures to share.
Charming little boy

Look! Hoong is so happy to carry Baby Ian, he must be waiting anxiously to carry Lala in a few months time


YZ trying to show her love for Baby Ian by patting his head


Others migh think this is our son *lol*

No comments: